Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Thursday!

Wednesday was Tessa's first day of preschool. She was so excited about it. I think she had a whole lot of fun. Her teachers said she didn't nap, but sat quietly on her palate and read a book. She was so tired, she almost slept until 8:00 this morning! I guess it was just a long day for her. She sure is growing up fast!



The Tuesday morning Women's Bible Study has also started at our church. It is off to a great start. Plus they give us free baby-sitting. I mean, you really can't beat that! I am very excited about my group--it's small and intimate. And I think everyone in there is ready for a closer walk with the Lord. It's so much better to step out of ones comfort zone with others beside you.

Well, that's all for now. I hope y'all have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't believe how much she has changed! We are so excited to see you guys!!

How did leading your Bible study go? I am sure you did a great job!

Cindy said...

She looks so precious! And do i recognize that little t-shirt? i'm glad she had fun.

I MISS YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!