Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When Tessa reminds me of Trisha

My little sister, Trisha, has always had the lions share when it comes to being photogenic. The girl doesn't take a bad picture! And can she ever ham it up with the silly faces! Looking at these photos reminded me of several silly-face shots I cherish that I have of Trisha.

Here is how the conversation went:

ME: Tessa, did you eat some of the cookie dough?
TESSA: Did I eat any cookie dough?
ME: Yes, you. Did you eat some of it?
TESSA: Mom. This is me you're talking to. Do I look like I would eat any cookie dough?
ME: Alright. Look me in the eye and tell me you didn't have any.
TESSA: ....

ME: Ha! Very funny! Well, since you're so good at making faces, why don't you smile so mommy can take a nice picture.

ME: OK. Now try a nice smile.

ME: Now that you've gotten THAT out of your system. Let's try again.

ME: I give up.
TESSA: OK, I'll smile.



And, yes, Tessa is topless. Those of you who didn't already know, Tessa just doesn't wear clothes at home. Ever. She had been running around the house for over an hour wearing only Big Girl Panties. She even helped me bake cookies in them. Hence, the conversation about cookie dough snatching. Which she did.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I seriously think she's going to be a model- she is so beautiful!!!

Jen said...

Dear Lord, I hope not!!