Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Forget Band-Aids or Kisses--We Have a CAMERA!!

Tessa hurt her mouth on her sippy cup this morning. She was trying to drink and walk at the same time and ran into a wall. More evidence that she is her father's daughter! ;)

It started a few months ago--this taking a picture of the injury. I started it because the only thing I had to stop her screaming was my cell phone. And seeing a picture of her finger with the "boo-boo" was the perfect remedy. Like Indians saw their spirit captured in a photo, Tessa saw her pain on the tiny screen.

So she, of course, needed a picture to be taken of her mouth injury:

This led to another picture, and another...so I started taping rather than taking a picture:






In this clip, you can tell that Jack has begun to realize that his big sister is a bit of a drama queen:


And just because he is so cute...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Too precious!! I love it.