Friday, March 27, 2009

Doggone It!

OK. I just had to write about this!

Anthony took Bella to ANOTHER vet visit. He let me know that they have to reset the splint every week ($25 a pop). While he sat around for the hour it took to re wrap Bella's foot, he was suckered into buying a "bag" to go over the cast. Now, this "bag" looks like a product out of the North Face catalogue. It's weather resistant, has a rubber sole for traction, and it comes in a stylish black color with green accents.

I did NOT ask how much it cost.

Where I come from, a "bag" is an empty wonder bread bag with a rubber band around the top.

1 comment:

Christina said...

You make me laugh- I am so like you and can't believe how much people are willing to spend on their pets (not saying it's wrong for anybody out there who has spent thousands on their beloved best friends- it just astonishes me because I have never been that close to a pet)! I love your take on all of this- and I hope he gets better soon so you don't have to be so frustrated about vet visits:)