Thursday, August 21, 2008

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails

We found out this morning that we are having a boy! It was not what I expected, but I was overjoyed. Anthony mentioned checking off the "I'm a man" box for having a son. I guess he was pretty pleased. So here we go to the one-of-each world. Of course, we knew Baby #2 would have to be strong to have Tessa as a big sister. I mean, she will probably be feeding him bugs every time I turn my back. And if the way she treats her baby dolls is any indication...

The ultrasound picture is blurry, I know. If you can't tell, little Boy Todd is sucking his thumb. He is already taking after his daddy (who was a notorious thumb-sucker). He wouldn't mind that I told you that. Probably. OK, don't tell him I told you, OK? OK.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yay that is so exciting!!!!!

Abbie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Nicole and I will teach you all we know! (it's not much...) Playdates playdates playdates!!!! Congratulations! Boys are the best! Crazy and fun! Way to go Tony!!! :)

Melanie said...

Congrats on the boy! Have fun!!!!

Cindy said...

We are sooo excited and happy!!! What fun! Tessa will have a little brother!!!

Caren said...

Congrats on the boy! I guess we're on the same plan as far as that goes. Maizie and Tessa can join a support group together for big sisters!