Monday, April 14, 2008

What are you gonna do? The girl loves her BOOKS!

This morning, I came down to the basement to do some email. At about 7:15, I heard Tessa stirring. She started her ritual morning conversation with Mr. Bunny who sleeps in her crib. I walked upstairs to get her up as usual, but when I opened the door, she wasn't in her crib! She was sitting in the rocking chair in her room reading a book. When I saw her sitting there, I laughed and she yelled "BOOK!!!". This is the second time she has climbed out of her crib in the morning. The first time involved vaseline and every surface little fingers can smear. I am still discovering vaseline in unexpected places. There's nothing like reaching blindly for a dry diaper and putting your hand down on a glob of vaseline.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

That is a cute pic!! Vasoline would not be fun too clean up.

Did Anthony told you about the baby powder all over the room?
Btw I like your template!