Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lists

I am a list maker. Lists have always helped me to feel less stressed about what needs to be done. I enjoy crossing things off my list, but I mostly enjoy the relief I feel knowing I no longer have to remember what needs to be done--I can just consult my list. So I have been making lists of things to do, and things to buy, and people to email or call. They are starting to pile up. My lists, that is. But I have a few things I have set as goals for myself. This list is meant to help me get LESS done rather than more. I always tend to overdo things--especially right when I need to slow down the most. So here are this weeks goals:


1. Stay on top of laundry.
2. Cook dinner each night.
3. Go out to a public place at least once with both kids BY MYSELF.
4. Remember Tessa's baths and to periodically check her pull-ups.
5. Stay sane/optimistic.


Here is a list of things that I am using to help me accomplish my list of goals for the week:


1. COFFEE
2. CHOCOLATE
3. SLEEP (hahahahaha)
4. ALCOHOL (jk--or am I?) ;)
5. HUSBAND (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


I figure the list of goals will grow as my ability to do more things while juggling two kids improves.


Oh yeah, we took Jack to his two week appointment last week. He is perfect! We are proud of our bouncing baby boy. He slept his first 5-hour stretch a few nights ago. I am hoping this is the beginning of something wonderful and elusive called S-L-E-E-P.


Here are some new pictures thanks to my dad:

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Cute cute cute!!! Yay for 5 hours! Not sure if I should congratulate you on your new baby or just on not being pregnant anymore! Ha! :) He is very cute and chubby! The best way to be! Hope you had a great Christmas!