Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Daddy's are the BEST!









I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures of Anthony and Tessa. I am very blessed that my daughter has a daddy who loves the Lord. As I write this, I can hear, through the baby monitor, Anthony changing Tessa into her PJ's and then saying a prayer with her. There is nothing sweeter than listening to the two of them praying. Tessa's favorite part is the "Amen!". Having a daughter has magnified the importance of a God-fearing father like nothing before could have.




Of course, there are other things that Anthony is great for other than his Spiritual leadership. He is the one who taught Tessa how to kick a ball. He also taught her how to give a high-five. And yes, being the Mathematician that he is, he had to also explain the wonder of doubling a high five to make a high-ten. And as I was cooking dinner the other evening, I overheard an explanation of addition come drifting into the kitchen. And if it weren't for Anthony, Tessa would just be a normal kiddo rather than an acrobat. She wouldn't know how to flip or fly upside down or even how to soar really high up into the air only to be saved from near death by a perfect catch from daddy. Now I know that Father's Day is not here yet by a long shot, but I couldn't help feeling like praising him anyway. I hope Tessa grows up to look for a man like him to marry one day.




1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's so sweet. Sniffle, sniffle.