Monday, June 30, 2008

But Don't Touch My Hat

These last few weeks of the summer have been pretty fun. We took Tessa to the city pool for the first time. She actually had a pretty good time! She talked about it for days, and she even has a slight tan line! She has been outdoors as much as possible. She also has two completely skint knees (or as we like to call them--summer merit badges).

Anthony was out of town last week on business in D.C., but he brought home a present for Tessa. She was so thrilled to see him and talked nonstop the rest of the evening.

I have been playing around with painting. As in canvas. I actually really enjoy doing it more than I thought I would. And I found I had more "talent" than I thought.

Tessa started teething again. She is getting her two-year molars. (cringe) So far, it has only been crankiness and a few...uhhh...diaper...ahem...problems. That is why the following shots are of a near naked Tessa. Trust me, no more details are needed.


OK. Sorry. It's hard to pick just one. Tessa loves her cowboy hat. She wears it every time she goes outside. She also likes to dip it in the pool and then put it back on. You know--for a quick cool down.

Anyway, that's all from the Todd household. Hope your summer is going well!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the hat!

So do we get to see your Picassos?

Cindy said...

I LOVE THE PHOTOS!! that's my cowgirl!! and i'm really glad that you are taking to the painting. oil or acrylic?