Friday, May 16, 2008

Shining Through the Shiners Life Throws Her Way

Tessa got her first black eye on Tuesday. She fell off a kitchen chair and somehow pulled it down with her. The back of the chair smacked her in the face. I think I may have some hearing loss in my left ear because of the screaming. Hers, not mine. Anyway, before it faded into a memory, I had to get a quick shot. Plus, I haven't posted bath pictures yet. What kind of mother am I?




Literally 30 seconds after these shots were taken, the bath ended after a new head injury. Tessa was pulling up the non-skid matt from the bottom of the tub and trying to use it like a cover. Well, she slipped and bonked her head. It wasn't bad, but it was enough to make her want out and have two squirts of lotion to rub on her legs. Hey, we've all had two-lotion-squirt days, huh?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

she really looks a lot like anthony here, doesn't she? she always gets two squirts of lotion from memaw!