Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Festival

We rolled over to the Botanical Gardens at Chatfield for their Pumpkin Festival yesterday. We try to go every year partly because it's so close and mostly because the kids love it. We spent a lot of time waiting in line. The big day for the festival (Saturday) was rained out so I think everyone just went yesterday instead. It was packed. Pretty much all of my pictures were taken while we waited in some line or another.
The monkey and the princess.
 Tessa did a lot of dancing, but if she caught me with my camera out she would stop. So I snuck a few shots:



The perfect-sized chariot.
 Jack was extremely excited to ride an airplane ride. I think the whole experience was heightened when four fighter jets passed over us several times. Of course, he picked the airplane with Japanese markings. And considering they looked old fashioned...it was kinda wrong. We waited in line together a loooooooooooong time. So I pulled out my camera, of course. I mean, what's more interesting than standing in line??



I love my monkey suit.
My favorite picture of the day--look at the dimples!
No, not crying---CHEERING!!!!
And to end this post, I will share what I overheard Tessa saying to Jack last night.

"Jack, you need to get your vite-ee-yums so you are healthy. Okay??"
Loud sigh and a head shake.
(To herself)"I have to tell him everything."

No comments: