Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.

So we stayed up late last night to watch the series finale of Lost. Late meaning, after 9:30. Que Lastima! (I don't know how to say "Coulda waited and got sleep instead" in Spanish). Actually, I was totally with it until the last 20 minutes or so. I dug the characters finding each other and "remembering" what they meant to each other. But the ending was a let-down. Because it was too confusing! Nothing got explained, no loose ends were tied up in a pretty bow. The explanation they gave didn't make any sense. We walked upstairs to bed shaking our heads and trying to offer up ideas about what it meant.




I thought this was funny. How they got the little figures to look like everyone when none of them has a nose is beyond me. And why does Hurley have a scale?

1 comment:

Christina said...

True- the last bit where it starting getting all philosophical is where I got "Lost". When you figure it out, let me know!!!