Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ice Cream and Girl Cooties

Last night, Anthony took Tessa to pajama story time at the library. After that, he took her out for ice cream. He said that she started screaming "ICE CREAM" before they had gotten into the parking lot. We have only gone for ice cream at this place once before, and it was weeks ago. I guess the experience was memorable for Tessa.

They had tons of fun!

Here is what's going on today:


ME: Hey, Tessa, give Jack a kiss.

JACK: What? What's going on? What did you say? What? What?
TESSA : He, he, he.


JACK: Ahhhh!! Help!! Girl Cooties!

JACK: I'm melting! Meeeeeellllting!
TESSA: Mom, tell milk breath over there to chill.


JACK: Mmmfrphmm!
TESSA: Honk.
I couldn't think of a caption for this one. Why don't you and then leave it as a comment. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't tell if Jack is falling so the thing that comes to mind is Jack: Help me I've falling and I can't get up Tessa: Get real

Also- Jack: I wonder what trouble I can cause Tessa: I'm watching you

Pics are soooo cute!!! I just want to hug and cuddle my nephew and neice!

Melanie said...

as I was sleeping I though of one more. Jack: Look over there Tessa: I am not going to fall for that one

Cindy said...

These are such cute pictures!!! I can't wait to see you guys in person!