Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Diapers and Discipline

I am getting so bad at keeping up with my blog! Time has not been my friend lately. Neither has the sandman for that matter. We have had some fun times in the last few weeks. My famous parents visited our humble abode a few weeks ago. Tessa finished her second year of pre-school at Great Escape--which she LOVED! I was sad to pick her up on that last day. It has been nice having two days a week with just me and Jack.
Oh well. Two kids are such a blessing. Just call me the Diaper Genie Mom. Or how about Drive-Thru Window Mom (which is a mom who is constantly throwing things towards a child in transit like food, drinks, toys, markers, paints, shoes, clothes, etc.). My least favorite lately has been Sheriff Mom. This kind of mom spends all of her time enforcing the law of the land. She rides through the town with her shotgun strapped on her saddle and a six shooter in her side holster ready to take down any perp who dares to defy justice. That perp is ALWAYS Tessa and SOMETIMES Anthony. :) Seriously, there have been some showdown moments around these here parts. I am at a loss as far as discipline is concerned. I am sure every parent has been here--OK, honestly, it doesn't help to know that. Every parent is not HERE trying to keep the peace.
So, let's just look at some misleading pictures. These pictures will make you think my little 3-year-old is nothing but sugar and spice. Sort of like how magazine pictures make you think there are hundreds of perfect people out there. HA!


And since we are on the subject of cute...
WHAT??????
Do you like my bubble??
Future Politician



No comments: