Saturday, April 25, 2009

Date Night

Well, I wish I was writing about a date night that I had with Anthony. But we haven't had one of those in a while. Actually, I went on a date with Tessa. Ever since Jack came along, Tessa has had less "mommy-daughter" time. Not in a bad way, though. She has always been an independent person. Still, I miss the days where she and I would run errands together or watch TV together or play on the playground. Just us. Right now, it's always "Mommy, Baby Jack is crying" or "Mommy, Jack is hungry". You get the idea.

So anyway, we got gussied up last night and went on a date. We went to dinner, where the waiter told Tessa she was pretty (she loved that!). Then we went and saw the new Disney Earth movie. I don't think I could have planned a better night for the two of us. We shared a small popcorn and some kitkats. We laughed at the funny parts together. We ran to the car and talked about how much fun we had on the way home. It was a very special time. That's why I put the you and me song on the juke over there -->.

Here's some pre-date pics:
Do we know how to have a good time, or what??


1 comment:

Cindy said...

This is the sweetest thing i have ever heard of. You are a great mom and i'm so proud of you. Ya'll both look SO CUTE!!!