Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hunting for the Foochshu

Well, I had to get up in the middle of the night last night and do that parental duty of hunting for the foochshu. That is what Tessa calls her pacifier. We have no idea where it started and what got her calling it that, but it stuck. So here I am feeling around in the dark for this thing in the general direction Tessa is pointing. Eventually I turn on the light and look in every nook and cranny. I eventually found it in the crib with her. I'm still rolling my eyes.



In better news, we LOVE the play kitchen we got off ebay. I get to cook dinner and do whatever in relative peace. Here is a few "kitchen" moments:



You know, one of the greatest challenges I have lately is catching the fun stuff we see Tessa do on camera. She stops whatever she is doing every time I turn it on. So here is a video of Tessa loving her reflection self again. First, she is dancing and then she is...well, you'll see.

OK. To finish up this video clip extravaganza, I will post proof that Tessa might have inherited her father's singing ability. I present "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" (if you listen closely, she actually does say the word spider at the very end):

No comments: